I have been trying to get creative to make quick, fast, and affordable healthy lunches. This meal I literally made in 20 minutes! Hopefully you find it as delicious as I do!
Sweet Potato Fish Tacos with Kale
Makes 3 Tacos (Serves 1 poor college student)
3 corn tortillas
1 Sweet Potato
1 Tilapia Fillet
Toppings: Avocado, Tomatoes, Parmesan Cheese
- Chop a handful amount of your red onion and a handful amount of kale.
- Put your Sweet Potato in the microwave for 4 minutes (or until soft) Poke with Fork.
- Sauté your Tilapia with Coconut Oil, Lemon Pepper, Thyme, and a dash of salt while your sweet potato is cooking
- Once your sweet potato is soft, cut into cubes and add it to your pan with your tilapia. Add your onions and kale as well. Mix around and begin to shred apart your tilapia. Sauté all for 2 minutes. Remove from heat
- Heat your tortillas in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Stuff your tacos with your yummy tummy sweet potato, fish, & kale mixture
- Add desired amount of chopped tomato and avocado
- Sprinkle cheese on top. *(Ive noticed that certain cheeses have different affects on my body. Some hurt, and others don’t. Feta and parmesan for me are usually safe, but you can omit the cheese if you would like just to be safe.)